It’s not everyday that I find a really good video that benefits RVers and non-Rvers alike. This is one of those video. It is an inspiring and amazing story of a Gulf War Veteran who defied all odds by overcoming the effects of debilitating injuries and declining health. I wanted to share this video with you for three reasons:
- It is extraordinarily inspiring. I mean, if you don’t have a lump in your throat after watching it, then you probably weren’t paying attention. Anything is possible if you believe in it and work hard enough for it.
- This man is a Veteran who was injured in service of his Country. Everyone who reads my blogs knows that I am fiercely patriotic and supportive of those who put themselves in harm’s way for others.
- This is a wonderful way to stay fit while RVing. Now don’t roll your eyes, I see you in the corner! You don’t have to claim to be a practitioner of Yoga to benefit from it. As we get older, the more we are going to have to exercise so we can RV longer!
So there you go. You can apply it to your life how you see fit. It just re-affirmed what I already knew:
- If you don’t think you can do something, you probably can but aren’t trying hard enough.
- The American soldier has a will power that is stronger than many Americans and worthy of everyone’s total respect.
- I have no excuse not to stay healthy and in shape.
What are your thoughts? Can you apply this type of dedication to your RV lifestyle?