Get the mold out of your RV. You know that distinctive odor. The thick, choking smell of mold and mildew is one that I absolutely can not stand. It doesn’t take very long for the that wretched smell to build up in an RV that is sitting idle waiting for your next adventure. Aside from some molds being dangerously toxic, the smell alone can be enough to ruin an otherwise wonderful trip. And, if you are trying to sell your RV, forget about it. Nothing kills a good deal quicker that a bad smell. Trust me on this.
So what do you do when your RV has become a breeding ground for mold, mildew and bacteria? Since emulsifying your RV in fire isn’t an option (did I mention how much I can’t stand mold), your next best bet is to use something less damaging than fire, but equally a effective . The solution is the miracle of Kanberra Gel.
When opened, the Tea Tree oil scent becomes airborne to stop mold, mildew and bacteria naturally. Look, if it works on boats which are highly susceptible to mold growth, just think of what it can do for your RV, especially during storage. The great think about it is that a single can of Kanberra Gel lasts for up to three weeks, working 24/7 dispersing Tea Tree oil scent into the air.
So what is Tea Tree Oil and how does it work? Tea Tree Oil is known around the globe as a natural antiseptic, most commonly used topically. (An ingredient in toothpastes, mouthwashes, creams, etc.). Simple air movement across Kanberra Gel®, OR a shot of Kanberra Spray® delivers TTO at the microscopic level to attack mold, mildew, etc. It looks easy now, but it took more than a decade and multiple formulations to accomplish.
- The gel, spray and wipes feature the antiseptic and antifungal properties of Tea Tree Oil (TTO) to provide protection against bacteria and viruses.
- Kanberra only uses Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil certified by ATTIA, Ltd. (Australian Tea Tree Industry Association, Ltd.)
- Kanberra Products were the first water-based, alcohol-free air purifiers and surface cleaners to use Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil and we continue to utilize that standard for all of our products.
- Versatile Kanberra products are chemical-free and safe around kids and pets, and can be used virtually anywhere mold, mildew and odors are a problem
- Use in homes, automobiles, boats, sports equipment bags and more. Source: www.kanberragel.com
If you are interested in learning more about what Kanberra Gel can do to combat the odor in your RV, give it a try and tell us what you think. I’m pretty positive that you will be pleasantly surprised by the mildew fighting action of this fantastic product for homes, boats and, of course, RVs.